Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sockeye City

I think the last time that I was in Steveston was probably summer of 2011.. so when my sister suggested to go have lunch at Sockeye City, I didn't really mind since I was pretty much stuffed with Chinese food for the past two weeks.. so having western food was a nice break from all the rice and noodles that I have been having lately. The restaurant has a nice view of the wharf, so the scenery of the place along with the view was quite a nice environment/ambiance for it's customers. The service of this restaurant (for me) was great since the server that we got was very friendly, polite and quick. My rating for the food overall was pretty good.. although it wasn't the best that I've had in Vancouver, it still wasn't bad. The price is also pretty cheap based on the taste and amount of food that you get.. I'd say this place is pretty reasonable and worth going back to. 


Soup of the day: Potato and Squash soup
Calamari 
Halibut fish and chips 
Prime rib beef burger
Seafood Hotpot


Sockeye City Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment