Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Date Bakery & Restaurant

Happy Date is by far one of my favorite places to go to for cheap Chinese food. Since I've been wanting to go there for quite a while now, my mom was kind enough to treat me and my sisters to dinner there last night. The only down side of this place however is the amount of parking spaces available (but if your super desperate you could just park by Richmond Center and then walk over since it's only a block away from the mall). 

Chinese Herbal Soup
Scrambled Eggs with Shrimp - So addicting!
 String Beans with Minced Pork
 Fish Fillet in Corn Sauce
Pork Chop in Honey and Peach Sauce
Preserved Mustard Greens with Braised Pork
Braised Mushroom with Broccoli
 Pork Chop in Orange Sauce
Chinese Style Beef Fillet Steak - The sauce is a-mazing!


Happy Date Bakery & Restaurant 喜相逢 on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. I just want to say that all the information you have given here is awesome...great and nice blog thanks sharing. Thank you very much for this one. And I hope this will be useful for many people.. and I am waiting for your next post keep on updating these kinds of knowledgeable things...
    Online Cake Delivery Services in Indore

    Online Cake Delivery in Indore

    Cake Delivery Services in Indore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really esteem this radiant post that you have obliged us. I ensure this would be useful for a huge part of the all inclusive community. Iranian restaurant

    ReplyDelete