Friday, April 27, 2012

Ebisu (Richmond)

My friend and I decided to go to Ebisu the other day to have some nice girl time since we haven't seen each other in a while. I actually haven't been back to Ebisu in a long time and as I recall my last visit there was not as satisfying and pleasing as I would like it to be. I find that the Ebisu in downtown is better in their overall execution, taste and quality when it comes to their food. After trying the Richmond branch again, I'm still a tad disappointed and unsatisfied with how their food tastes. Compared to my last visit, the only thing that changed is their interior but the food and service is still not as good as I'd hope for. The Richmond Ebisu is located on Ackroyd in the same mall as Chapters and Neptune, and is directly beside Dinesty. If your thinking of getting Japanese food, Ebisu Richmond is not something I would suggest going to or even trying out, I'm sure there are other Japanese restaurants that are 100 times better than this place.



Miso Soup
 Chicken Karrage
 Salmon Cream Cheese

 Chicken Teri Don
 Chicken Teri & Roll Boat






Ebisu Japanese Restaurant (Richmond) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment