Sunday, May 27, 2012

Jade Seafood Restaurant: Dinner

My Uncle and Auntie decided to treat my family and I out to dinner at Jade Seafood a few nights ago. I haven't had dinner there for a while now but compared to my last visit there, the quality of food is still great, the service that we got was still amazing and parking was surprisingly easy! (maybe because it was a weekday). If you haven't gotten a chance to try out their dinner yet, go check it out! You'll be glad that you did!


 Soup of the day
 Stuff from soup
 Beef Tenderloin
 Sauteed Crab with Ginger and Onion
 Braised Bok Chouy with Mushrooms
 Braised Pork Ribs in Jade Special Sauce
 Sauteed Lingcod with Vegetables
 Roasted Rock Salt Chicken in Hot Pot

 Fried Rice with Egg White & Dried Scallops
 Complimentary Corn Jello Dessert

 Hot Almond Soup



The Jade Seafood Restaurant 玉庭軒魚翅海鮮酒家 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment